We ask that all of our residents and those who visit our community be aware of their surroundings. The MOST important thing YOU can do is CALL THE POLICE to report a CRIME or any SUSPICIOUS activity. Working together, we can deter crime and keep our community safe.
Car Burglaries/ Auto Theft
Tips on how to avoid car break-ins:
- Do not leave valuables in plain view:
(GPS devices, lap tops, PDA’s, cell phones, MP3’s, wallets, purses)
- Do not leave windows or sunroof open.
- Do not leave doors unlocked.
- Do not leave keys in the vehicle.
- Do not leave the garage door opener in plain view.
- Do not leave out items with personal information.
- Do not move valuable items to the trunk while in public view.
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended and idling for any period of time.
Slow Down and use common sense before you leave your car