Bridgewater, NJ – Officers responded to the Baker & Taylor building located at 1122 US Highway 22 East for an employee feeling ill. Upon, their arrival, several other employees began complaining of feeling ill as well. The building was evacuated and the fire department responded to the scene. It was discovered that a flue in the HVAC system had broken and remained in the closed position. This broken flue prevented carbon monoxide to be vented to the outside, causing approximately 20 employees to be treated for carbon monoxide exposure. At this time, three employees have been transported to local hospitals and the rest are being treated at a triage area located at the scene.