The Bridgewater Township Police Department is now accepting resumes for the position of Police Officer. Interested individuals must have completed the New Jersey Police Training Commission basic police training or be certified as a Class II officer by the New Jersey Police Training Commission.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
(1) have a bachelor’s or associate’s degree, signifying completion of the undergraduate curriculum and graduation from an accredited college or university,
(2) completed 60 college credits from an accredited college or university, and have at least two years of satisfactory employment,
(3) completed 30 college credits from an accredited college or university and at least two years of active duty military service with an honorable discharge,
(4) at least 21 years of age at the time of initial application and must not have reached their 36th birthday at the time of appointment;
(5) must be a citizen of the United States;
(6) must be a resident of New Jersey at time of appointment; and
(7) must have a valid New Jersey driver’s license at time of appointment.
Interested and qualified candidates should mail a cover letter and resume to:
Bridgewater Township Police Department
ATTN: Chief Manuel Caravela
100 Commons Way
Bridgewater, NJ 08807